Web design tailored to you and your business. Having a website is such an integral part of any organisation nowadays, customers will always assume you have one, it’s professional, quick and easy to use.
If you don’t have an online presence or feel yours isn’t living up to its full potential, then we can help, successful websites evolve over time. It’s important you find the right partner to work with, someone you can trust to manage and build your online business, which you can always turn to for help.
Set your mind at ease
We can build a complete online solution from the ground up, designing and building your website, web development, search engine optimisation, online marketing and hosting solutions – you pick and choose what you would like us to do, we can build and host your website or fully manage every aspect of your online business – the choice is up to you.
You can be at ease knowing we’re here for you and your business, offering you as much or as little support as you need without all the technical jargon, we’ll make you an online success.
Get your business online or re-vamp your current website
Step 1. Get to know you and your business. Set out your websites requirements and get to work.
Design & Build
Step 2. Build your website, ensure it’s responsive and tailored to your exact specifications.
Step 3. Website goes live when you’re 100% happy. We’ll work with you every step of the way to get it right.
Putting you in control
Our websites are built using a Content Management System (CMS), in English this means you can produce, edit and delete your own content at any time; all you need is a computer and internet access or we can manage the websites content for you – it’s up to you!
Our websites have a responsive layout, which means your website will work on all devices, such as tablets, smartphones and consoles.
Around 60 percent of people using the internet is done from a mobile device, 70 percent of mobile searches lead to action on a website within one hour.
If your website isn’t responsive, you are missing out on potential customers who are more likely to use a website that is responsive.
Your project information
Get in touch with us and set out your goals for your web design project, giving as much information to communicate your vision, here are some questions to assist.
- Name of your business
- URL of your website
- Contact details
- Describe what you do
- Who will provide the website content
- Do you have a logo / branded materials
- Who are your website visitors and why do they visit
- What are the primary actions of your website
- In a few words how would you like your website visitors to perceive your site
- Any other websites that are relevant i.e. sites that you like, are friendly, their features, layout etc.
- Why do you need a new website
- What do you expect from the new website to make your job easier
- What are your website objectives
- List your required website features
- What is successful on your website and why
- What is not successful and why
- Do have statistics for your website traffic
- Do you wish to keep the same look and feel on the new website
- Who will maintain the website
- What are your marketing plans
- How will you develop your website
- How will you measure the success of the site