If you’ve not heard of LinkedIn it’s the world’s largest professional network with over 347 million members and growing daily. LinkedIn company profile connects you and your business to contacts and helps you exchange knowledge, ideas and opportunities with a broader network of professionals.
LinkedIn allows you to find past and present colleagues and classmates quickly, discover inside connections when you’re looking for a job or a new business opportunity and have a network full of industry experts willing to share advice at your finger tips.
Company pages are a company’s profile on LinkedIn (i.e. Weblusion Company Profile) and a powerful way to speak to millions of professionals, it allows you to get recommendations and trusted testimonials.
To get started all you have to do is go to the “Companies” menu on LinkedIn and select “Add Company”, you must be a registered member on LinkedIn – which is free.
Here are several good reasons why you should get your business on LinkedIn
- Brand awareness, given the size and nature of LinkedIn you will attract professionals and businesses to your company profile, creating more and more opportunities – it’s all about who you know.
- LinkedIn profile enhances your company’s credibility. Your company profile showcases your field of specialisation, products and services. Not only helping build contacts but also building the brand and reputation of your company.
- A potential opportunity can gain access to you and your team’s career related information from your LinkedIn profiles, showcasing your skills, experience and expertise.
- Increase your companies search visibility, generating a steady flow of potential customers to your profile from the search engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing.
- It’s free; you can get a company page up and running in a matter of minutes.
This is just one of the many ways in which you can use online facilities to help promote you and your business, check out our online marketing section and let us do all the hard work for you.